Thursday, November 5, 2009

Better Late than Never....

Seems to be my motto as of late!

So while I would like to have a fabulous post telling you all about our halloween....I've got nothing other than it was fabulous, the kids had a great time, the weather was perfect, the trick or treaters mostly adorable, and we were spared another halloween of no high school tricksters coming to visit in the middle of the night.

So better late than never and you get to at least see my little monsters all dressed up in their not so scary halloween attire.

I now introduce you to....Storm Shadow, Little Miss Lady Bug, and Bio Hazard Dude!

I just know that one of these years my boys are going to want to be something scary, wear make up and wigs, but this was not the year. May be next year!

So better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment