Monday, March 29, 2010

Sittin' On Top Of The World

Sometimes, I wish I could see the future. Will they be as tall as Daddy? Will they always have their fun personalities? Will Caden always look at sports the way he does today? Will Reece always be mechanically curious about everything? Will Ellee always be Daddy's little girl? Will the two boys always protect her? Will they always be as close as they are today?

Sometimes I wish I could see the future and other days I'm just glad I just get to experience it a little bit at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating (finally) :) Is it just me or does it look like Reece is peeing? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this pic, Tras! You need to frame this for Phil's office. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hughes you crack me up! Now that you say something it does kind of look like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete