Friday, June 5, 2009

From her.....

Cradle

to her
BIG GIRL bed!
It's official, Ellee now sleeps in her room 100% of the time. She has been sleeping in there during the day since we brought her home from the hospital, however, at night she was right beside our bed in her cradle. Last night I made the hard move and once again it proved to be harder on me than it was on her. She slept like an angel tossing, turning, moving all around in her BIG GIRL bed. Of course I went into check on her at least 15 times in the night and she was never in the same position as the time before. I guess she loved being able to move around and I guess it didn't bother her one bit that it made me a little sad to leave her in there every time I walked out of her bedroom door. I missed her noises, I missed hearing her breath, but most of all I missed knowing that she was right there with in arms reach.

She's growing way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment