Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seriously! 2 Fives in one month!

Reece turned 5 on the 21st and Ellee Rae turned 5 months on the 30th.

Where does the time go? Why does it have to go by so quickly?

When I was a little girl I remember my Great Grandma Mable telling me that the older you get the faster time goes. Now that I am older I finally understand exactly what she meant. It does go by way too fast! There are nights when I tuck my kids into bed that I wish I would have just stopped cleaning, stopped doing laundry, stopped cooking and sat and did nothing except watch my children grow. They are growing in amazing ways and I don't want to miss a single minute of it.

They are my everyday......and I am who I am because of those 3 little lives that fill up my heart!



Ellee Rae - 5 Months

You eat 2 jars of food for lunch and supper

You roll from side to side and move much too fast already

You are trying to figure out the crawling thing, which is really hard on your Mommy.

You hold your bottle.

You love your monkey and your lovie blanket.

You love your jumperoo

So far you have loved going to all of your brothers games.

You absolutely adore your brothers and you know how to melt their hearts with that smile you give them.

Ell~ I can't believe 5 months have come and gone already. It just seems like yesterday we brought you home to two brothers who didn't know what to do with you. You make us complete and I am so very thankful for the gift we received when God gave us you.

I love you baby girl!

Love always~Mommy

They placed you in my arms and you slipped into my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment