Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not exactly the zoo!

While Tanganyika Wildlife Park isn't exactly the zoo, it was a perfect evening to spend as a family and I loved it!
If I could just have this in my backyard that would be great!
If I could just have flowers that looked like this in my front yard that would be great too!

Welcome too Tanganyika Wildlife Park





Which one of them is Ringtail? Reece thought it was real life Madagascar!


If I had to hold that neck up all day I would be tired too!

We finished our family evening outting at the Pride Of The Plains on the river. We love this place! Reece especially loves it because if the guy riding the bike that is carrying ice cream hits you, he gives you free ice cream. He discovered this while not paying attention when we were down there last weekend and got hit by the ice cream man. While the boys and I were enjoying our stroll while Daddy sat in the car with a tired baby, he says to me, "If I stick my foot out and get hit by the ice cream man he will give me free ice cream." Thank goodness the ice cream man was no where to be found!!! Gotta love that boy of mine!


Brothers are they!

What's a family night without a game of memory between 2 brothers?
No Game at all, when you have a sister who just wants to CHEW on the cards!!

I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and 3 amazing children and I thank God for them daily!

1 comment: