Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Beginning to look like a Bressler Christmas

Welcome to Our First Christmas in Paola

Come on in the door is always open
Our tradition is to always put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.  This year we had a little extra help from Aunt Chelsea and Maamma.

The joys of small town Christmas and I am sure that this will become part of our Christmas Tradition for as long as we live in Paola.  Christmas at the town square complete with tree lighting, sleigh rides and of course...

A visit from Santa Claus himself.

Very bittersweet this year.  My oldest one wanted no part of the magical experience, my middle one was thrilled and my youngest one was very unsure of the whole adventure at first. 


Reece told Santa that he wanted a Nintendo DS ixl and Santa looked at him with a confused look, but assured him that he would see what he could do about that.  By the end of Ellee's visit and telling him that she wanted a Hello Kitty bike and a Hello Kitty helmet she gave him a hug, but made it very clear that she was not going to give him a kiss.  Santa laughed while Mommy nearly cried because I knew that I was going to have a Santa picture with one of my children missing.  I don't think that I am ready for him to grow up just yet.  I want the MAGIC of Christmas to live forever and ever!  


Elvis the Elf managed to find us even in Paola, Kansas 

I guess he figured that since the new favorite pass time around here is to fish in the pond behind our house, he would make himself at home doing a little fishing of his own.  Goldfish anyone? 

 Merry Christmas from our home to yours and may God shine in all that you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment