Monday, October 12, 2009

Bundle Up So You Don't Freeze....

Never will a little bit of drizzle and cold tempertures keep a bunch of Kindergartners from enjoying their field trip to the pumpkin patch.

Thank goodness for warm John Deere coats that Grandma and Grandpa bought us. He was so warm in that coat he was sweating. Wish I would have had one for my toes!!

Oh my city boy with a country heart....Mom make sure you take a picture of that cow!!

Students make sure that you pick out a pumpkin that you can carry!

Not this one, It's not big enough!

This one will do just fine and Mom is here to help me carry it!

Nothing like a city boy explaining to another city boy that those are sheep when really they are goats!

All goats have to eat!

Do you think I could drive that tractor Mom?

Could not have picked a better day for a trip to the pumpkin patch with Reece if I would have hand picked it myself. We were a little cold and a little wet but it was nothing that a pair of footie jamma's couldn't take care of when he got home from school at 11:15 a.m.

Thanks for making memories with me today Reece!

No comments:

Post a Comment