Thursday, October 29, 2009

She called us...

A family that was a treat to photograph.

She said...

We were a beautiful family...

She said...

It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun!


She said...

We were spunky, full of fun, the type of people you want to spend all day with.

I say...

She's crazy if she thought that was a treat!

I say...

I do have a beautiful family and I am very blessed to call them my own!

I say...

It was beyond crazy, but tons and tons of fun!

I say...

We will spend more hours with her in the future, capturing more memories for us!

I also say...

Beki at Pampering Beki is not only an amazing photographer but she is also a mom who understands chaos. She understands that sometimes kids just do their own thing and you have to go with it and capture life as it happens. Thanks Beki for capturing the chaos that I love so much!

*Click on any of the Beki's or she's to visit her website and see a few more photos of the many that she took. While you are there take a look around and visit her Etsy store too!

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinking sweet!!

    And your kid is on my blog again today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete