Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reece and his curiousity

Conversation with Reece
(He is sitting in Ellee's room in the rocking chair and I am painting the hallway)

Reece: Mommy is there a man that lives in our body?

Mommy: HUH?

Reece: Is there a man that lives in our body?

Confused Mommy: What are you talking about?

Reece: You know mommy, the man that's made of bones and has a head.

Trying not to laugh Mommy: Do you mean a skeleton?

Reece: Yes, a skeleton. He lives inside my body. (with mommy laughing he turns and goes on with his business )


Later in the afternoon....

Reece: Mommy can you tape this to my wrist?

Mommy: What do you want to do that for?

Reece: It's my remote.

Mommy: Your remote for what?

Reece: My cave?

Mommy: Cave? What cave?

Reece: Where fireman live.

Mommy: But where is this cave?

Reece: My bedroom.

Imagination!



The next morning....

Mommy: Reece you need to get a hoodie so we can get to school?

Reece: Ok Mom.......(yelling) TO THE CAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment