Thursday, September 24, 2009

24/7

The toughest job I have ever had!

Laundry Mat Attendant for the mountains of laundry that never seem to end!

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer for the bottomless pits that never get full!

Cheerleader for all of the soccer goals, basketball shots, pitches, catches, and hits!

Maid for all of those dirty bathtubs that prove it's been a GLORIOUS day!

I may get tired, I may get grumpy, I may get frustrated, but none of those things will ever out weigh the love I have for these three little people and the joy they bring to my everyday!

When Caden was born he filled my heart with love. When Reece was born I never thought I could love him as much as I loved Caden. When Ellee was born I never thought I could love her the same way I love my boys.....What I discovered was, I grew a brand new heart with each one!

I am paid with hugs, kisses, I love you Mommy's and lots and lots of smiles and laughter!

The GREATEST job I've ever had!

Love IS what makes you smile when you are tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment