Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love So Much!

Today my Reecer Piecer was invited to Cheney lake with one of his best buddies Tucker to celebrate the Tuck man turning 5. Reece has been so excited to go since I told him about it on Wednesday when he came home from school. He immediately walked in the door, down the stairs and started packing his bag. For 3 days he walked around the house with his backpack full of clothes and his tool box full of fabulous treasures to take with him.

We dropped him off at their house today around 12:30 and off on this grand adventure he went. Phil, Caden, Ellee and I drove out to the lake this evening and as we were getting ready to leave around 9:00 he wasn't sure that he was going to be able to stay. He just wanted me to stay too. So I told him that I had to take everyone back home and get my jammies and I would be back. In my head the whole time I'm thinking that he is going to crawl up and go to sleep and before he knew that I didn't come back it would be morning and he could go on about his fishing, playing, eating, and most of all getting dirty. I called when we were half way home and Dina said, "he's doing great" so we kept on a driving. We get home, we walk in the door, start bath water and the phone rings. Dina is laughing and says OK he is not even wanting you to come back out here, he is just wanting us to catch up with you so he can go home and he keeps saying I just love her so much!

My heart smiled, I laughed and said, I just love him so much too! Needless to say, Daddy met them in Goddard and picked him up to bring him back home. He has now had a bath, snuggled in his bed and is fast a sleep.


Son,
You may outgrow my lap someday, but you will never outgrow my heart!

I just love you so much too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment