Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She marches to the beat of her own drum heart

and that's alright by me.

With a long weekend behind us and a trip to the pediatric cardiologist this morning our hearts aren't so heavy.

We were told today that while she does have an innocent heart murmur it is nothing to worry over. It is a very common thing and she will more than likely outgrow it by the time she becomes a teenager. I'm pretty sure that by the time she is a teenager, it will be my heart we are worrying over. So it's a good thing that she will have more than likely outgrown her condition by then.

She is still on antibiotics for the pneumonia and we will continue those for a couple of days in hopes that they will kick this and she will be back to her happy self, doing what she does and growing way too fast.

So for now, she will march on to the beat of her own drum heart. We will be thankful that God has made her just the way he wanted her to be and that while we desire her to be perfect by the worlds standards she is perfect by His and that is perfect enough for me!

I love her, I love her stripes, I love her in PINK, I love her toes, I love her nose, and I love her heart, new beat and all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment