Wednesday, January 20, 2010

35 and It's all good!!!

I'm 35 today...

And I still love frosted trees in January!
Little Boys who wear mismatched clothes and new camo boots with shorts in the dead of winter to get the mail!

Brothers who love their sister and protect her from all things bad!

No School days spent at cool bouncy places!

The fact that I can still make it to the top of the inflatables even if it takes 10 minutes!!!

Boys who love their Mama!

And My Husband's Homemade Pizza!
Today I am 35, married and have 3 beautiful and amazing children. While 35 is a little scary because 40 is starring me in the face, I choose today to cherish every moment, celebrate every milestone and live life everyday!
Today I am 35 years old and It's all good....It's all good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment