Monday, January 4, 2010

Pink and Green Celebration for One

For One Very Adorable Little Lady!

On her actual birthday
She had French Toast with Syrup and Scrambled eggs for the very FIRST time!

On January 2, 2010 we celebrated her First birthday with family and friends!

It was a day to remember and I never dreamed that I would be doing candy buffets, tutu's, and making onesies for a little girl of my own. I sure am glad that God knew what He was doing when I wasn't sure being the mommy of a little girl was what I wanted to be doing.
I love you Ellee Bean!!

2 comments:

  1. She sure made that cake look good...I can't believe she is 1 already...i am glad god gave you that girl, I told you you needed a princess and you sure have one now!!! Love you Trasie!
    Lisa B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil didn't wear a tutu, did he??...........

    ReplyDelete