Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Americans or Squirrels?

We have become fans of the TV game show Cash Cab and if you haven't watched you should! Phil has created his own version of Cash Cab, but calls it Cash Car or Cash Tahoe depending on which car he is driving with the kids.

He asks questions and when they get questions right he increases fake money amounts and if they get 3 strikes he tells them they have to get out and walk. They don't know if he is serious or not so Reece always has to ask, "Mom will Dad really make us get out and walk?" I just laugh and say of course not. If I am riding in the car then they get to use me for help and sometimes I know the answers and sometimes I don't and sometimes I give them the right answer and they think I'm wrong and go with their own answer. So it's kind of fun and it makes for lots of laughs!

So the other day we are playing Cash Tahoe and Phil asks the question "If you were born in Japan you would be Japanese so what are you if you are born in America? Without any hesitation at all, Reece blurts out SQUIRREL! We all busted into laughter and Phil and I were still laughing about it way into the night when we were talking about the kids.

I love life according to Reece!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Did he get that from Up?
    My kids say it all the time, but that's where they got it.

    ReplyDelete