Friday, March 6, 2009

A day with the kids!

Wow....The day has gone by so fast. The boys were out of school today for teacher in-service, which means that Dad had to work. We laid around the house the majority of the morning waiting to see if it would get nice enough that Ell could be outside. As God would have it the sun was shining, the wind wasn't blowing and we called Dina and the kids for a day at the zoo. After a stop at McDonalds to pick up kids meals we made it to the zoo, went to the Bistro had a little lunch then off to the animals. We took our time and had a great day. Wouldn't you know it I forgot my camera for Ellee Beans first trip to the zoo. She had a great time (slept through it all) and didn't seem to have any trouble at all being outside in the air today. The boys had a great time and I realized today that my oldest one is a huge help when it comes to taking care of Ellee. Couldn't have asked for a better day with my kids.
My favorite for this Friday:
Without a doubt my kids being out of school and hanging out with Mom was my favorite for this Friday.
I am thankful for today:
My family and all that they bring to my life. I am thankful that God's mercies are made new everyday and he has allowed me another day to be the mother of my children and the wife of my husband. I could not ask for more.
We are home this evening and I am loving it. The windows are open the kids are outside, Ellee and Dad are asleep in the recliner downstairs and I am working on my house a little bit here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment