Monday, March 9, 2009

Not A Very Happy Monday

It was not a very happy Monday in our house at all today. Woke up to two kids with fevers over 102 degrees with one puking and the other miserable with a cold that he's been fighting for several days. Needless to say we medicated everyone up and back to bed we all went.



Caden - Poor kid has missed 2 days of school trying to fight this stuff off.


Reece - Poor baby can hardly function at all. But with our taggies we can survive anything!





Ellee says - I am feelin' fine. She was extra good today because she knew her brothers were going to require a lot of attention.
Everyone will soon be tucked into bed and will hopefully sleep peacefully through the night. Tomorrow is another day and I'm pretty sure that Reece will spend the day at home again and Caden, only time will tell. I just hope that Ellee doesn't come down with it next. The boys can at least tell me what is wrong.
Despite the sickness we had a great day of being together and I will do it all over again tomorrow if I must. After all that's what mommy's do!!! It's the greatest job in the world and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.
Quote for the day:
You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment