Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a beautiful day

Another day has come to an end and what a beautiful day it was. We had 80 degree weather the first week of March. I think God wanted to make sure that it was a perfect day for Jess and Joel to visit Cora Paige's grave today and release her pink balloons. I'm sure they were loving the sunshine today!!

Caden was home sick today from school and it was great to have him home this morning just being lazy and loving be home. I took him to the Dr. got him some antibiotics and Dad and him just went to rent a couple movies and video games for tomorrow since there is no school. Reece and I took Ellee on her first walk this evening. We walked to the park down the street and around the corner. Ellee seemed to love it as she slept the whole time and Reece seemed to love the one on one attention from mom as we did some swinging and some sliding and some climbing. It was good and I just love the giggle that little guy has.

Well, I have a little one calling from her crib that I need to attend to. It was a beautiful and great day and I enjoyed spending some time outside with the kids, now I just hope that Ellee bean didn't suck into to much air and stays up all night. I hope to have a great day with them all home from school tomorrow and with nothing going on until Sunday evening when we finish up our last 2 Futsal games for the season. We are very much indeed looking forward to some slow pace around here and spending sometime with good friends in Cheney.

Please say a prayer for Joel and Jess if they cross your mind. They truly are an amazing family of faith and inspiration. God Bless and I hope you had a great day!

Quote for the day: May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment