Monday, March 30, 2009

How do I stop time?


I don't want it to stop forever.....I just want to enjoy this moment a little longer, and because it is slipping away all to fast I just want to grab it a little tighter. You see, my baby girl is 3 months old today and that makes this mommy a little sad to think that her baby is growing way too fast. I know that I will love each stage of her life just as much, if not more, than the last, but the baby days are slipping away and before I can blink twice, she will be all grown up and I will wonder where the time went.

Happy Birthday Ellee Rae


Ellee Bean,
You look more and more like Caden every day.
I love your smiles, I love your hair, I love your chubby little legs,
I love your coos and ooos and your beautiful baby blues.
I love the fact that you make waking up in a bad mood nearly impossible
because as soon as you see one of us you smile from ear to ear and once again I know
how very blessed I am.

I hope you always smile at life!


I hope these feet take you many great places!

If only I could hold your hand forever!
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for the life you have trusted Phil and I with.
I pray that you will guide her every footstep and help us
to raise her to know you.
Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment